That’s a photo above of one of my recipes for my e-cookbook – chocolate caramel slice. Of course it is grain, dairy, nut and refined sugar-free.
But what I want to post about today is this blog I have just discovered which sells these wonderful meal plans of real food – meaning healthy food. Have a look here at the sample plan. I am amazed at the details. They include:
- A detailed shopping list to save you time and money
- Your schedule for the week laid out day by day (with one main cooking day and minimal time in the kitchen)
- Recipes for 5 dinners – plus an extra – with enough leftovers to cover most of your lunches too!
- One double recipe each week to bank “fast food” in the freezer
- Bonus recipes each week so you always have Real food handy
- Gluten and dairy-free options – for those with special dietary needs
Psst, I copied and pasted that from her blog so I wouldn’t get it wrong. I thought I would let you all know about it because she has a sale at the moment. Through March, all Meal Plan Subscriptions are 20% OFF with coupon code DELISH. If you decide to buy a plan, make sure you enter that to get the discount. Here are the price plans and the discounts:
$14/month Now only $11.20/month
$33/three months Now only $26.40/three months (less than $9/month)
$72/year Now only $57.60/year (less than $5/month!)
Click on this image if you want to see more: