Sometimes the need for a good dish of pasta is strong. There are so many different sauces you can create that there’s not really any need to go shopping specifically for the ingredients. I just look in the fridge and see what I have and create something based on what I find. Such is this recipe. I love the clean flavours of a sauce which is barely cooked and can be thrown together in a few minutes.
This is not a low Fodmap recipe.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Spring onions
- Olive oil
- Coriander (basil would be even better)
- Salt & pepper
- Boil the pasta until al dente and drain.
- Cook the spring onions in a little olive oil for a minute or two making sure you don't burn them.
- Add the garlic, ham and tomatoes and heat through.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta and season.
- Add the coriander and arugula at the last moment before eating.