- Only guest posts related to my website niche – IBS and the low Fodmap diet – are acceptable.
- Posts must be unique to www.strandsofmylife.com and must not have been published elsewhere online (including your personal blog) or slated for distribution on other sites. You are not permitted to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org afterwards.
- I won’t accept anything that’s been covered on my blog before. Please do a search of my site before submitting your articles.
- I reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as I see fit, and to update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Source all health claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source. If you make a claim, tell us how you know. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. Put relevant links in brackets: [https://XXXXX]
- I do not permit links in the article except to back up health claims. Definitely No Affiliate and Referral Links.
- The word count for your article is between 700 and 1,000 words.
How to Submit Your Post
Please put the title of your piece in the subject line and the full text in the body of the email or as an attachment.
Please email guest post to lowfodmapcoach@gmail with the following:
- Your completed post as a Word Doc.
- One image file (with attribution). For reference, my blog images are 1024px wide and less than 100kb.
- Short author bio (no more than 120 words) including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.