This year has been incredible in many ways. My business has grown immensely and life is good. I will mention a few things here that 2016 brought to me and to many others through my work.
- I have had hundreds through my coaching programs returning a peaceful life to many who were in deep distress from their irritable bowel symptoms.
- I have run the free Life Balance Challenge three times this year with well over 1,000 participating.
- My website, Strands of My Life, now receives around 230,000 page views a month, reaching a substantial number of IBS sufferers and helping them with over 5 years of free recipes, articles and videos on IBS and the low Fodmap diet.
- My weekly newsletter goes out every Wednesday to over 12,000 subscribers.
- I have launched a brand new two-week workshop and run it successfully three times in 2016. The next one will be in February so make sure you get on the Early Bird list HERE.
- Just recently, I launched a customized meal plan service and many have taken advantage of the low price to finally get a meal plan that suits them as an individual.
- I had my first ever professional photo shoot and completely changed my website.
- I started a free private Facebook group for those with IBS who are following the low Fodmap diet. The group already has well over 2,000 members and it is growing daily.
- I have also started a new website, Path to Minimalism to document my journey towards minimalism as we look to downsize out life now our son has left home.
- Personally, I have visited Costa Rica, Guatemala and San Francisco (where the fabulous and generous Yvonne Linton showed us around), and this year I have my sights set on Antarctica, Mongolia and probably back to Italy for a visit.
- I also have some MASSIVE NEWS that involves you but I can’t let the cat out of the bag quite yet. Maybe next week.
I am looking forward to 2017 and I will continue to work hard to put out just as much free information for you as time allows.