I have been blogging for about eight years on my website, Strandsofmylife.com and I currently have at least 100 videos on Youtube on irritable bowel syndrome and the low Fodmap diet. Today I want to share with you the six videos that have been the most popular.
- I am surprised at the one that is the number one on the list. Who knew that finding alternative foods to favourites was this high on the list for those on the low Fodmap diet. Even higher than finding out how to do the diet correctly. You can watch it HERE.
- The second one, and not far behind, is for my very first cookbook. I am very proud of this video. It took quite a while to film and edit, and I think it came together nicely. You can see it HERE.
- You are unsure whether you actually have IBS or not. Since there is no direct test to diagnose it, this is understandable. Watch my video HERE to confirm what you probably already know.
- The next one is a video in which I tell you a bit about my journey and about my main individual coaching program that more than a thousand people have been through. Watch it HERE.
- You want to know not only what to eat on the diet but also what not to eat. In this video HERE, I tell you 5 surprising things that you shouldn’t consume if you have irritable bowel syndrome.
- Another surprising one – you want to know what sugars you can eat on the low Fodmap diet. Yes, we all have a sweet tooth and can’t bear the thought of going sugar-free. Find out which sugars are safe HERE.