When you last visited a health practitioner about your IBS symptoms, did anything change for the better after the visit?
Or did they just give you another medication or send you for yet more tests?
Were you more knowledgeable about why your gut causes you so much grief and did they give you a solution that would eliminate your symptoms?
Or did you go home despondent, no better off than before?
This cycle of visits to doctors, GIs, nutritionists and naturopaths has to stop at some point.
I did it for decades but nothing ever changed and, in fact, I got worse over the years.
We have a solution, and it’s not more medication or tests.
The Low FODMAP Diet has been scientifically proven to significantly improve symptoms in 75% of IBS sufferers. And of the other 25%, many don’t succeed due to non-compliance or lack of knowledge. See this article I wrote HERE about that.
So once you have been tested for other possible health issues like Celiac disease and inflammatory bowel diseases, STOP with the endless round of dead-end visits and knuckle down to doing the diet.
Yes, it is complex and difficult. But anything worth doing is not going to be a breeze.
AND you need SUPPORT. Going it alone just leads to disappointment because this diet is so much more than a list of foods.
Do it ONCE and do it RIGHT, so you can get on with life.
When I started the low Fodmap diet I was at my wits end. I was sick and tired of being bloated, feeling full and constipated all of the time and very demoralised about the poor professional help - in short I had had enough. After some research, dieticians in the UK seemed misinformed - thankfully Suzanne fit the bill. It's been a very enlightening experience. Within a couple of weeks I became more regular than I can ever remember -life changing! I can now see my feet, no longer looking 5 months pregnant, no more belly full of wind and to top it all lost a few pounds around my new found flatter stomach. The results have changed my life. Now I have a different tool kit that better suits the job, I've been able to repair and rebuild a very sick body, improve my mind set and family life.
- Sylvia Vincent of Bristol, England
Jump in feet and all and GET THIS DONE.
The Low Fodmap Diet Formula Workshop is your answer.
The cart closes midnight 23 March 2018 EST and the opportunity to be a part of this one-of-a-kind workshop will be gone!
Read more HERE about this 2-week interactive workshop and start your new life.
N.B. After several years, I have decided this is the last time I will be doing the Low Fodmap Diet Formula Workshop so this is not the moment to dilly dally around making up your mind.
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!