If you have irritable bowel syndrome and are on a low Fodmap diet, then you will probably miss bread. I have a recipe for you for bread rolls made with tapioca flour and white rice flour. They are delicious and solve all your problems. Watch the video for instructions.
This is a simple recipe with few ingredients but it is a special favourite around these parts. There is nothing quite like crispy potato cubes fried in butter. The green beans create a balanced meal together with some protein. Just remember that on the low Fodmap diet, we can only have 10 green beans so that would be 30 pieces since the beans are cut into three.
- 3 potatoes
- 250 gms/8.8 oz green beans
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic-infused oil
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt & pepper
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into small cubes and boil for 3 minutes.
- Top and tail the beans and cut into 3.
- Boil for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain the potatoes and fry in the butter and 2 oils until brown.
- About 3 minutes before the potatoes have finished cooking, toss in the beans and finish the cooking.
- Season to taste.