The cart has closed to the Low Fodmap Formula Workshop for the April session. If you missed out, make sure you get yourself on the list to be notified when the next one is happening. This will also put you on the Early Bird list at a special discount before the cart officially re-opens. Check it out HERE.
Meanwhile, our son, Dario has returned home from travelling around Europe on a motorbike and after a few months here has moved out and set himself up in his own place. The raising years happen all too fast, but life is a series of stages and we are onto the next one, without the third member of the family. We also have two completely empty rooms since he took all his bedroom and study furniture with him to give him a good start.
Dinner tonight was simple. I had left over ragu sauce that Adriano cooked for last night, and I served it with polenta. But not just any old polenta. This one is a recipe in itself – simple but so tasty. I added some grilled zucchini and a balanced low Fodmap meal was served.
- 500gms/17.6oz polenta/cornmeal
- 1 litre lactose-free milk
- 1 litre stock (onion & garlic-free chicken stock HERE)
- 1 tsp mixed Italian herbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Cook the polenta according to the instructions on the packet but use milk and stock instead of water.
- Add the herbs to the liquid.
- Once the polenta has cooked, add the Parmesan and stir well.
- Serve with a ragu sauce and grilled zucchini.