This is the simplest recipe ever. It was given to me by my niece – thank you, Kirsty. It has a minimum of ingredients and no flour or sugar at all. And yet they turned out looking and tasting just like muffins should. Who would have thought it! I love making elaborate slices and tarts but sometimes a batch of quick muffins is just what’s needed. I made some marshmallow, caramel, chocolate bars for a guest post last weekend and Adriano didn’t like them. He prefers the simplicity of muffins or a piece of cake. I, on the other hand, loved the bars.
- 1 cup nut butter - peanut, almond or cashew
- 2 small bananas
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Place all the ingredients except the blueberries in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Remove from the processor and fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon into 12 muffin tins and bake for approx. 10 minutes.