This pasta dish has a heap of healthy vegetables but tastes decadent – the perfect dinner for the family. I used a whole 500g packet of spaghetti for the three of us but remember that Adriano eats for three just to keep his weight level. Lucky man.
This is not a low Fodmap recipe.
- Shallots (I used spring onions) - chopped
- Bacon - diced
- Leeks - sliced thinly
- Parsley - chopped up
- Zucchini - diced
- Lemon zest - finely grated
- Garlic - crushed
- Baby spinach leaves
- Olive oil
- Cook the first 9 ingredients in the oil but add the spinach leaves at the last minute.
- Cook the spaghetti, drain and toss into a big bowl.
- Add the vegetable mixture and some big tablespoons of ricotta.
- Mix it all up and top with grated Parmesan.
- Serve piping hot and enjoy.