As tasteless as tofu is, it can become delicious with the addition of some well-chosen spices. I have added a Mexican mixture from Casa De Sante which raised this several levels to mouthwatering. With the addition of a small green salad, dinner was made. This is a great vegetarian meal.
- Corn taco shells
- A block of tofu, chopped into cubes
- Casa de Sante Mexican spice seasoning
- Tomatoes, chopped up
- Salad leaves
- Grated mature cheese
- Heat a little oil and fry the tofu cubes until browned.
- Sprinkle over a few teaspoons of spice and stir well before cooking for a few more minutes.
- Heat the taco shells as usual.
- Pile the tofu into the shells and top with tomato and grated cheese.
- Serve with a little green salad on the side.
The free two-week Life Balance challenge has just started but there’s still time to join in here: https://www.strandsofmylife.com/life-balance-fb . Conversations are well under way in the associated Facebook group. Let’s get you all sorted out for Christmas. See you in there.