Some nights, after a day at work and my half hour on the exercycle, I feel like nothing more than to sit down at my computer and go through my emails, then check out all my favourite blogs but instead I have to cook dinner. Knowing that I will photograph it and then blog about it, does help but sometimes I want dinner to be instantaneous. Well this dinner is next to instantaneous. The pasta cooks by itself and the veges get popped into the microwave, a bit of cutting up and the meal is done.
This is not a low Fodmap recipe.
- Penne pasta
- Coriander - chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 200g feta cheese
- 100g salami
- 500g frozen mixed vegetables - diced
- Cook the pasta and drain.
- Microwave or boil the frozen vegetables.
- Chop up the salami, coriander and feta.
- Mix it all together and dress with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.