Here is part 2 of the connection between irritable bowel syndrome and other health issues. Today, I address diverticulosis, headaches/migraines and gallbladder surgery. Watch the video to find out what the connection is. And the last one is scary.
If you are short on time but want something more than a basic chicken fillet, this is a simple coating to throw together. It sticks well and crisps up nicely.
Oh, and of course it is low Fodmap and gluten-free.
- 2 chicken fillets
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and chopped small
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp white rice flour
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp garlic-infused oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Slice the chicken fillets in half horizontally to create 4 fillets.
- Mix the next 7 ingredients in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken in the mixture and make sure they are well covered.
- Heat some oil/butter in a frying pan and fry the chicken until just cooked through but with no pink left.
- Mix the two ingredients together and serve in a small bowl for each person.
- Serve with chips and a mixed salad.